With summer officially here, you might think you’re trading shivering with getting sweaty. Not true!
If you’re struggling to keep cool at home, we’ve got you with some ingenious tricks and hairstyles to keep you stylish and sweat-free!
Keep cool without air conditioning
Balancing fashion and staying cool can be hard in the summer, but it’s not impossible!
Keep cool at home or outdoors with a cooling towel. Just get it damp and feel the temperature drop a few degrees. If falling–or staying asleep–is difficult, wrap this around your head like a makeshift headband. To make this even more effective, try placing this close to your temples and back of the neck.
Ice cubes also do the trick! Nestle them by your neck to avoid a restless night tossing and turning.
Style hair while keeping cool
If heat styling your hair is about as appealing as cooking in the kitchen during summer, we fully understand! But our cordless curling wand is an exception. Its titanium barrel can conduct heat quickly and efficiently which means less time curling your hair and more time keeping cool and having fun in the sun!
Don’t want to style your hair every day? No problem! With the cordless curling wand, curled hairstyles can last for a day or two. Want to preserve your style? Wear your hair up when you go to bed so you’re not touching up the next morning!
Stumped on what styles to wear? Bring some personality to your up dos, half-dos, or buns and ponytails with texture from the cordless curling wand.
- Brush your hair and slip a headband on or wrap a scarf around your head. Style with the cordless curling wand for texture.
- Once you’ve got your hair curled, roll and tuck your hair under the headband or scarf. Spread hair out evenly around the back of the headband to cover it. Fasten the hair with hairpins and finish hair with hairspray.
Mini Textured Buns
These fun mini buns will keep you cool and stay in place all day!
- Brush and part your hair down the middle. Tie the sections back.
- Take one section and curl your hair with the cordless curling iron. Let cool and finish with hair spray.
- Create a high ponytail with the curled section and create a bun. Tie and pin in place.
- Repeat on the other side.
Romantic half-up, half-down looks
- Brush hair clear of tangles. Curl hair with the cordless curling wand. Let curls cool and set.
- Brush curls out to your desired look.
- Pull front pieces back and fasten with hairpins, ribbon or a barrette.
- Finish with hairspray.