4 Quick (and easy) Hairstyles for Busy Women on the Go
Image Credit: The Right Hairstyles
We’ve all been there before: you have somewhere important to be and you want to look your best, but you also want to make it out the door in time. Maybe you slept in, forgot to get your work bag organized the night before, or maybe you didn’t think it would take you quite so long to get dressed. Trust us, we’ve all been there before. So regardless of whatever situation you find yourself in, don’t freak out, remain calm and try one of these quick and easy hairstyles!
Image Credit: cleverstyling.com
1. Flat Iron Waves
If you’re looking for the perfect hairstyle that will have you out the door in a matter of minutes without sacrificing style, look no further. Achieve effortless bends in a flash with the Lunata Hair touch-up iron/styler, and a little texturizing spray. Here’s what to do:
- Take your portable straightener and straighten your hair from the root to the tip.
- Next, take the top sections of your hair near your crown and add a soft bend with your straightener by twisting the iron 180 degrees at the top of each section of hair and then gently slide it down the hair.
- Complete the look by spritzing your favourite texturizing spray, or even hairspray will work just as well, on your roots. Let it dry for a few seconds and then massage it into your hair with your fingers.
Give your hair a quick shake and you’ll be out the door in a flash.
Image Credit: Treasures & Travels
2. Half Up Knot
Still have some slight waves left from the day before? Then you’ll love this simple half up knot that can be done in under five minutes. All you need is your Lunata Hair touch-up iron/styler, hairspray, and a few bobby pins. Here’s what to do:
- Start by taking your portable straightener and adding a few extra waves to your hair by twisting the iron 180 degrees at the top of each section of hair and then gently slide it down the hair.
- Once you’re satisfied with your waves, spritz with hairspray.
- Next grab a section of hair from the front of each side of your head, from your part down to right behind your ears.
- Then pull these two pieces together at the back of your head where you want the knot to be, and twist tightly so a small bun forms.
- Tie the chunk of hair into a knot.
- Tuck the ends under, and pin the knot in place with bobby pins.
Give your locks one final spritz of hairspray, and you have a perfect little knot.
Image Credit: Marie Claire
3. Double PonyWe love this look if you’re in a rush to make it to a friend’s birthday or something a bit more dressy. The double ponytails give you extra volume, making this look anything but boring. Here’s what to do:
- Start by pulling your hair into a half-up, half-down ponytail, letting the hair beneath your ears hang loosely.
- Take a brush and sweep hair into a top pony, making sure to smooth out any bubbles that form on the sides.
- Pull the remaining hair into a second ponytail right below the first one.
- Slightly tease each ponytail with a combo to create fullness, and spritz on hairspray and voila!
Image Credit: The Beauty Department
4. The Textured Wrap Pony
This hairstyle is so simple, you could seriously do it in the car! All you need is a clear elastic, bobby pins, hairspray or texturizing spray and your Lunata Hair touch-up iron/styler. Here’s what to do:
- Pull your hair back into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
- Next, take a small thin section of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the base of the pony.
- Take a bobby pin and secure the section of hair into place.
- Spray the texturizing spray or hairspray and scrunch into into the pony to give it some volume.
- If you need to smooth out your pony, take your portable straightener and run it down the pony. Or you can even add some slight waves by twisting the iron 180 degrees at the top of each section of hair and then gently slide it down the hair.